Thursday, December 11, 2008

5 Months

Today is Aaron's five month day. He's been here for five months. Looking back, I can't believe that it has been only five months. It seems like longer. I feel like so much has happened.

I've come to except the fact that baby time is not the same as normal time. It's like cat or dog years. One year for me is like 10 for Aaron. Five months ago I was pretty much exactly the same. He's totally different after 5 months. Anyway, here are the pictures.

Just barely home from the hospital



Taken yesterday just before bed time

Look at the difference! In just 5 months he goes from being just a little tiny head baby to big monster baby (a very cute monster baby) (these parentheses are for Jo). Also, notice his hair color. It's a lot lighter than it was in the beginning.

The previous post mentioned the last crazy sick month we've just had. For an update on that, Aaron and Jo are doing much better. I got lucky enough to escape with only a hoarse voice and mild sore throat (so far(more parentheses, can you handle this!?!)).

To any readers, forgive the silly parenthetical statements, they are for Jo. If you want to know more, see her blog.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Aww, our little tiny head baby (even though he seemed big at the time)(but you know that because you were there)(but I don't know how his head size compared to other baby head sizes)(but I'm glad I had the epidural anyway)(and you're a face)(and can you deal with this?!)(I don't think you can!)(I'm blowing your mind, aren't I??).

p.s.
You-know-who is you-know-what.

sam c.hart jr said...

What a sweet baby! It is really hard to believe it has only been 5 months. It looks great to see him in the little outfit I sent. One of my babies at work has the same thing. I put him in it today when he got food all over his other clothes while eating applesauce and cereal. Love these blogs

Alex said...

Yeah now that it is colder, that outfit gets used quite often.

Susan Young said...

He is such a sweet baby. I love reading your blog (the Jo only blog). You are hilarious!!! (note the overusage of my exclamation point... that's my favorite. Or maybe it is the ...). Anyway, I want to send you guys a Christmas card this year. Will you please email me your address: slygirlsusanyoung@yahoo.com. Thanks Jo.