Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quantum of Baby

Last year at Halloween, we looked around at the costumes at the Halloween store at the mall. There were so many cute little baby costumes. Of course this year, now that we actually have a baby, they didn't seem as cute. 

I decided since there weren't any cute pre-made costumes, I would make Aaron's costume. I figured a little vampire would be cute; I just had to find a black onesie and sew on some white fabric for a shirt and make a little cape. Then we'd slick his hair back, draw on a little widow's peak, and voila! Vampire baby. To make it even better, Alex and I would paint little bite marks on our necks and be the vampire baby's victims.

Imagine my excitement when, as I was shopping for footie pajamas (3 months old and needs 9 month pajamas??? But that's a post for another day...), I came across a little tuxedo sleeper thingamabob. It didn't look like the cutest thing in the world, but it would be a whole lot easier than making something similar from scratch. Now all I would have to do is make a little cape and we'd be set.

Unfortunately, the cape never got made. I didn't make it to the fabric store and the Halloween party we were going to started in half an hour. We figured the little suit would still be ok just by itself.

However, once we got it on him, it was waaay cuter than it looked on the hanger, and we knew he wasn't a vampire baby. He was Bond. Baby Bond. And he put Daniel Craig to shame.



The ladies just can't stay away from Baby Bond



In the clutches of his arch nemesis, Daddy No



Heading to the poker table



"Milk Martini. Shaken, not stirred."



In the BMW stroller



A little hung over after a night of partying and womanizing


This one was just too funny not to include

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are such cute pictures! And he's got the great hair for it too! :)

sam c.hart jr said...

What a perfect costume. Thanks for those very cute pictures.