Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Bond Movies

(Read this post after the one below it, I know poor planning on our part.)

So, once we figured out that Aaron's costume was going to be more bond than vamp, I started thinking of bond movie names that could be modified with the word 'baby'. For example, the upcoming bond movie would be Quantum of Baby, instead of Quantum of Solace.

Here are the rest for your viewing pleasure. Be warned though, some aren't that great:
Dr. Baby
From Russia with Baby
Babyfinger
Thunderbaby
On Her Baby's Secret Service
Babies Are Forever
Live and Let Baby
The Baby with the Golden Pacifier
The Baby Who Loved Me
For Baby Eyes Only
Octobaby
A View to a Baby
The Living Babylights
License to Baby
BabyEye
Baby Never Dies
The Baby is Not Enough
Baby Another Day
Baby Royale

3 comments:

Alex said...

My favorite is A View to a Baby.

Jo said...

I think my favorites are "Thunderbaby" and "Octobaby"

Aubrey said...

I'm partial to Octobaby and The Baby is Not Enough (Thinking about ALL the stuff that accompanies babies everywhere.)